JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: South Mumbai
RESPONSIBLE TO: Principal & DSB Committee
- Management and oversight of DSB International’s marketing including digital, non-digital, face-to-face, branding and publications.
OVERVIEW OF DSB INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - http://www.dsbindia.com/
DSB is a leading international school, situated in South Mumbai on two campuses. There are currently 199 students on roll, of over 25 nationalities. We cater mainly to the consular and expatriate communities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In liaison with the Marketing sub-committee of the Board of Governors (DSB Committee), to ensure effective marketing of the school in line with a clearly defined strategy
- To develop the school’s online presence, via the school’s website and social media, to be regularly updated
- To develop consistent branding of the school and all associated promotion materials
- To develop and act on opportunities to broaden the school’s market reach, both locally and internationally
- To enhance the outreach and liaison with consulates, multi-national companies and local companies hiring expatriates
- To be an ambassador for the school in all aspects of its publicity
- To engage local schools and community groups through events and visits
- To leverage primary and secondary school events including DSB Plus, Easter Egg, etc. to promote the school
- To work closely with the parent community to seek feedback and leverage their professional & social networks to increase awareness on the school
- To manage and ensure on-time delivery of the school’s annual publications, including brochures, yearbook and commemorative material
- To develop consistent merchandising
- To manage and ensure on-time publication of the schools weekly communicator
- To undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing (essential) or an MBA/Masters in Marketing (desirable)
- An understanding of the International School Market in Mumbai
- Relevant experience in marketing of educational institutions (essential)
- Experience of working in an international context, with clients from multiple nationalities (essential)
- IT and the application and skills to update a webpage.
The compensation package will be commensurate with the experience of the candidate and market benchmarks. It will include contribution to Provident Fund, Gratuity and Hospitalisation insurance.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org